Hemp Seed Organic Oil is obtained by mechanical pressure extraction of the seeds and is free of any additives. It contains one of the highest levels of essential fatty acids and gamma linoleic acid. Linoleic acid (55%), linoleic acid (25%), oleic acid 11%), gamma-linoleic acid (2%).
It is very fluid and non-greasy.
It should be kept in a well-closed bottle away from heat (temperature below 25°C), air
Appearance: Dark green
Botanical Name: Cannabis sativa
Scent: bitter hazelnut
Country of origin: China
Country of production: Germany
Benefits on hair:
– Gives shine and strength to dull, dry hair.
– Nourishes and maintains the hair’s moisture level so is excellent for sealing
– Adds thickness and elasticity to hair
Hemp Seed Organic Oil Benefits on skin:
– Acts as an Excellent Anti-Radical (effectively fights free radicals responsible for skin aging) and regenerating moisturizer
– Protects cells (softens and soothes the skin, relieves irritated skin)
– Repairs and heals (cracks, brittle nails)
– Revitalizes the skin and boosts the vital functions of the cells
– Restores skin balance
– Holds strong antioxidant power (anti-wrinkle)
Bonus advice: Combines very well with Jojoba oil and Apricot oil.