Production characteristics: this oil is obtained by cold pressing the nuts of Simmondsia Chinensis. Jojoba has an evocative name: “the gold of the Incas” and its composition is very similar to that of the sebum produced by the human body. It belongs to the family of waxes (97% wax esters). It is moreover the only known liquid wax. It is non-greasy to the touch, it contains about 50% unsaponifiable matter. It is an oil with a capacity of molecular stability and therefore does not go rancid, which gives it a long life.
Appearance: light yellow to orange
Botanical Name: Simmondsia Chinensis
Scent: sweet hazelnut-like
Country of origin: Israël
Country of production: Germany
Benefits on hair:
– Excellent for scalp care
– Nourishes, softens and prevents film build-up
– Regulates the production of sebum on the scalp
– Restores vitality, suppleness and shine to dry hair
Benefits on skin:
– Suitable for all skin types, especially the most sensitive.
– Hydrates and moisturizes while limiting water loss
– Restructure and is stable as it does not go rancid (not sensitive to heat or UV)
– Soothes redness and irritation while protecting against external aggressions.
– Maintains the hydrolipidic film while being an excellent anti-ageing agent.
– Very good make-up remover because it densifies the dermal tissue.
1) To promote hair growth: jojoba oil + peppermint and rosemary essential oils;
2) To nourish the hair: jojoba oil + castor oil + Ylang-Ylang essential oil;
3) To rebalance the scalp: jojoba oil + grapefruit and clary sage essential oils.
– 3.3oz, 6.7oz