This oil is obtained by first cold pressing of the pulp of the fruit and it is not greasy.
It is a thick oil rich in vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, H, K and PP) and also consists of 2 to 10% unsaponifiable matter. To keep it well, it should be kept in a well-closed bottle away from heat (temperature below 25°C), air and light.
Botanical Name: Persea gratissima
Scent: strong avocado fruit scent
Country of origin: South Africa
Benefits on hair:
– Treats dry and damaged hair.
– Slightly protects against UV rays
– Penetrates the hair structure and is easily absorbed by the scalp skin and above all does not leave an oily film.
Benefits on skin:
– Deeply nourishes
– Serves as an anti-wrinkle and soothing anti-stretch mark,
– Calms irritations
– Regenerates the skin
– Revitalizes fragile, dry, damaged and irritated skin use
– 3.3oz, 6.7oz