Business Title: Brand Ambassador
Shea’Biscus by Nita Brand Ambassador
The Brand Ambassador is a key member of the team within the company. She will help raise the Brand’s awareness and increase sales. She supports in all tasks related to the communication, marketing, education and client services. She may be the first point of contact for the client and as such, must be able to gain the client’s confidence.
Giving a positive, professional and friendly impression would be a strong asset. In this context, strong inter-personal skills are mandatory, together with a service-oriented mindset. She is responsible of the timely, precise and efficient advising of clients who contact her directly as well as the escalation to the corporate management where necessary.
The company will provide to the Brand Ambassador the necessary available corporate products as long as the partnership lasts.
The Brand Ambassador must share our corporate values: care and passion but also trust that “Happy Hair. Success everywhere!”.
Key Features Of The Role
She provides ongoing content elements for the website, the marketing and communication support and the social medias of the company by:
- Creating videos tutorials of “how to use our products” for a good hair routine (incl. wash day and hair styling).
- Promote the products in small videos to present them.
- Act as a Front Line Represent of the company and always communicate about the company in a meaningful and positive way.
- Follow the general rules and guidance of the company before communicating on behalfof the company.
Skills Requirements Of The Role
Personal & Social
- Has a key established presence in social networks with +1000 followers in social medias.
- Be passionate to build and grow relationships naturally.
- Be capable to advise personally clients that comes to her directly.
- Be able to gather feedback and provide innovative insight.
- Instill trust and help clients to gain confidence in the natural ingredients of the products and its efficiency.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and natural leadership skills.
- Promote in all the online platforms and social medias the marketing contents and campaigns of the company.
Professional & Technical
- Knowledge of marketing tools.
- Solid mobile and computer skills.
- Ability to create proactively the required contents to feed the social media pages of the company (professional photos, random photos and videos).
- Fluent in English.